CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jackson


Jackson finally started pre school this past fall. He goes 3 days a week, and absolutely loves it! I can't believe how much he has learned in such a short time. They are very structured and treat it like real kindergarden. He has met all kinds of friends and even has a "girlfriend"- Cheyenne. On the days that he doesn't have school he tells me that he is bored. I guess that my daily routine is not much fun to him anymore!! He was the lead role in his school Christmas play. He got picked to be Joseph, and Cheyenne was Mary. One afternoon when papa picked him up from school, he blurts out that he is going to be a daddy! My dad was like what!! He(Joseph) is going to marry Mary(Cheyenne) and they are having a baby!!

I just signed him up for spring soccer. He played this past spring and fall. He is really good at it. Just this fall he scored 12 goals during the season. It is so cute to sit and watch all of these little kids run and chase a ball.

It seems to be that his best friends "Hawk & Dale Jr" have skipped town or something!! These were his 2 imginary friends that he has had since he was 2 1/2 years old. Some of the storys that he would tell us were absoutley hillarious. Hawk was the trouble maker. Dale was just Dale!! He still brings them up every once in a while, but nothing like he used to. There for a while, I was shutting the car door and was told that I had to open it back up to let Hawk & Dale get in the car with us!!

He is growing so much. It won't be long until he is off to school full time. We have all had so much fun with Jackson. We were all worried when we found out that he was going to be a boy. After having 3 girls, we knew nothing about boys!! He is truly ALL BOY!!!

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Woah! I guess I didn't check blogs yesterday to see that Hannah's mommy had a link to your page. I'll have to add one, too! Glad you've joined the digital world - I think your blog looks very pretty!

Sarah said...

I found your link through Heather's page too! Great to "see" you on here and read about your kiddos.
Sarah