CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mackenzie


Mackenzie is in the seventh grade this year. Here is a little bit of how her first week of school went! On the fourth day of school, she was at home pratcing for cheerleading tryouts. I had gone to wal-mart and left the kids at home. While I was out Mackenzie calls crying and said that she hurt her foot. I asked if anyone was bleeding, or if a bone was sticking out! I was't too concerned, because I just kept on shopping!! I came home and checked on her. She looked fine to me, but I did call our favoriate person, Dr. Dave!! We just figured that she had sprung her ankle.

The next morning when I had come back home from taking Ashlee to school, Mackenzie was already up and dressed. She was hopping around on one foot. She had her mind set that she was going to school with one good foot. She could not even put weight on it, she hurt so bad. I talked her into going to nanas house and we could lay around with ice on it(it really wasn't swollen). To make a long story short, I took her to a walk in clinic. They did an x-ray, and of course her foot was broke. Go figure!! They put her in a boot and said NO CHEERING for 2 weeks. Tryouts for cheerleading were in 1 week. She ended up going to all of the tryout pratices, and with boot and all came out onto the gym floor, turning cartwheels, and spiriting around. She made the squad!!! We were all so happy for her. She looks so cute in her uniform.

She has made awesome grades so far this year. She has pratice 2 days a week, cheers 2 games a week, and dances 1 night a week.

She can't wait until next year...she will be in the upper class of the school!

No comments: