CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ashlee




Ashlee is in the ninth grade this year. I can't believe that my baby has started High School! I still remember the first day of kindergarden, Mike & I walked her across the street. It didn't really bother me sending her off to school then, but this year it really did!! I actualluy had this sick feeling. My friend Angela keeps reminding me that these next 4 years will go by faster than any of the years past. I drove her to school and pulled up to the front, and out she went!! She was so excited. I was excited for her, but I felt very weepy when I drove off and left her.

Here we are, already in the second semester of school. She is in all honors classes. She made the varisity cheerleading squad. Her grades are excellent. I could not ask for a better kid. She doesn't give me a hard time, every once in a while I have to remind her who's in charge, but that is about it. I am very proud of how she manages her free time. She cheers at games 2 days a week, has pratice 2 days a week, and on top of that she has dance once a week, with all of that she still manages to keep good grades! Mike and I are both very proud of her.

No comments: