CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jackson's Lemonade Sale


Jackson has been asking to have a lemonade sale for a while now. I think that he got the idea off of the disney channel or something like that. I had told him that I had one when i was a little girl, and that Nana had a picture of it at her house. So Friday morning, I made up 2 gallons of lemonade so that it could start getting cold. At around 3:00 we went to the store to buy some cups. We finally got set up at around 3:30, at Nana and Papa's house. We set us up a table in the front yard. By 4:50, he had already made $18.50!! It was so funny to watch him. He would get so excited every time someone would stop. Most people would give him a dollar, and told him to keep the change!!
He has put his money in his bank at home. He is wanting to buy some kind of a car at Target!

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

Is that an Antioch shirt I see you wearing, hahah!! So cute, you letting Jackson have a lemonaide stand. Should have called me I would have came by and purchase some from him!!