CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 14, 2009

First Day Of School









Well our day started very early this morning!! Ashlee was the first shift. I took her to school and dropped her off. I can not believe that I have a Sophmore! She is really excited about being at school. She just loves high school so much!
Jackson was second! Mike had him awake when I came home from dropping off Ashlee. As soon as I walked in the door, he said"Are you taking me to school?" I told him yes, but he didn't like that! He wanted to walk by himself. Oh my goodness I could have cried!! He did let me walk him, but he would not hold my hand as we walked across the street! As soon as we got inside the front door of the buildng he grabbed my hand!! The farther we walked down the hall, the tighter he held my hand!! I was sorda hanging out in his classroom, and he told me that I could leave!! I guess he was ready for me to leave!! I went ahead and left without a tear!! He was so excited when he got home. He wanted to go the next day (Saturday), but was disappointed when I told him that he had to wait until Monday!! Tuesday will be his first whole day.
Mackenzie and Natalie were next. The middle school doesn't start until 9:00. It took me 35 minutes to drive 2 miles down the road to the school. Needless to say we were late the very first day!! Oh well!! Mackenzie still let me walk her to her first period class. Then I walked Natalie to her class. They both looked so cute in their SSA clothes.
I can not believe that all of my kids have grown so much! I no longer have any babies left. I have been so blessed to have been able to stay home with them. I know that at times it has been hard on Mike being our only source of income, but I really don't think that either of us would have wanted it any other way!!

No comments: