CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy 89th Birthday Josie



Tuesday, August 4th was my grandmother's(Nana) birthday. We didn't get to celebrate until Saturday, August 8th. Actually Josie had just got out of the hospital on that Monday, the day before her birthday!
We all got together at Grant and Winnie's house for a great dinner. My aunt Vicki made a cake that has all the names that we call Nana. See... I am the oldest grandchild, so I grew up calling her Nana as did all of my cousins. Fast forward 24 years, and my kids start calling her Josie, (which is her real name), only because they call my Mama and Daddy Nana & Papa!! So part of us call her Nana, and the rest of us call her Josie!!
I am very fortunate that my kids have a great grandmother that they get to see on a regular basis.
Josie, we hope that the next 89 years will be as good to you as the last 89 were!!
We love you.

No comments: