CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lordy Lordy...Am I already 40?

OMG!!! I CAN'T POSSIBLY BE 40!!
Oh wait...yes I am! I was already in a bad mood all week, because it was very obvious that Mike wasn't going to give me a birthday party. I even asked the girls the week before my birthday what his plans were, and they told me that they didn't know of any!! The only plans that I knew we had were to go to the lodge on Saturday night to watch Jackson receive an award from the Shriner's for collecting his tabs from coke cans! To top it off..my cars windshield wipers needed to be replaced, and my car was also leaking antifreeze so much that I was having to replace it like everyday...so all of that was Mike's fault!!!

We start off going to the Lodge on that Saturday night...pouring down rain, and crappy windshield wipers, and ticked off at Mike!! Walk in to the lodge to this loud sound of Surprise!! Yep...Mike had planned me a surprise party...(no award for Jackson) at the lodge! No lie when I tell you that there were 100 people. I had people from high school, people that I used to work with, bowl with, friends in general, and family!!!! What a huge surprise!!!! My kids new the whole time, even Jackson, and no one ever slipped up and said anything!!

I am so blessed that all of these people came out in the pouring down rain just for me!! Turning 40 wasn't so bad after all!!

Thank you to EVERYONE who helped in celebrating my birthday..I love you all!!

Side note: The next day, Mike fixed my car!!!!

No comments: