CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Titans Win!!!


Kristy had called me earlier in the week and invited me to go to the Titans game with her. I said yes, but as it closer to Sunday, I was honestly dreading going. Not because of the company, but I was really not on the Titans bandwagon because of how bad they had been playing. I knew that someone was telling me I should go, because on Sunday morning, my friend Lola called and invited me to go too!! That was my sign that I must go!!! I will be the first to say that I am so glad that I went!! The game was AWESOME!! We started off sitting the first half of the game in Kristy's seats....way up high!! Everything was going good until Bruce showed up!! He is some random titans fan who has seats next to Kristy!! All I can say is that Bruce is a funny drunk!!! The second half of the game we sat in the club level!! Now that is some good seats!!

I had a fun Sunday. Thanks Kristy for inviting me to go..I had a blast!!!






No comments: