CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009


What a day of Blessings. I am very blessed to have such a great family. I am blessed for a good hard working husband, great kids, loving parents, a healthy brother and sister, brother-in-law, and niece. Lots of aunts, uncles and cousins, and last but not least my nana!!
I am so glad that we can all come together every year from other states and spend time together.
Our family Thankgivings are spent in Springfield, Tn at the senior citizens bldg on the square. It is just a big building with lots of space and a tv for the men to watch their football! The kids all have space to hang out, and the women all go over the ads in the paper and map out where we are going first on black friday to shop!!!
Every year everyone stands infront of the same painted wall to take their family pictures!!

The first picture of course is my family. The second picture is my grandmothers grankids, and the third one is her great-grand- kids(minus Hailey).



No comments: